So we have no idea what to name our little one and we probably should get deciding before too long. So everybody should vote and maybe that will help us think of the perfect name. also. if there is a cute name that isnt on the list we are still open to suggestions so go ahead and tell me!!
on another note i went to the dr. today and everything is looking great! I am dialated between 1-2 so even though thats not much im making progress!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
baby name?
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
OH MY GOSH! If it's a girl, you HAVE to name her Jacie. That is so ridiculously cute. I know the results are in favor of Chloe, but I can't imagine a girl named Chloe going hunting. ;) I like Beau because it totally fits you guys' personalities, and haven't you liked that from the start? Parker is also cute. But because I think the name Jacie is so perfect, I hope you have a girl. :)
Post a Comment