So i took jacie into the dr again today and she is doing great!! She now weighs 10 lbs 3.5 ounces and is 22 inches long! she is growing like a weed! The dr. and everybody was surprised she gained that much weight (she has been gaining about a pound a week!!) Other then that she is healthy and everything looks good. The next time i take her back to the dr she has to get shots :(
Other then that we are all doing good. Trav is enjoying work and I am enjoying being a stay at home mom. I am surprised h ow busy one little girl can keep me! She is so much fun though and I wouldnt trade it for anything!
Here are a few pics that show how big she is getting! The pic with her in the red aero jacket was on a teddy bear i got from aero and it fits her-except for in the arms it was a little short but i thought it was cute on her anyways even if she didnt like it too much!










0 comments:
Post a Comment