CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

2 years!!!


So today me and trav are celebrating our 2 year anniversary!!! its crazy how fast the time has flown!! i am so thankful to be married to such an amazing guy and i think God everyday for him!! He truely is my better half and my best friend!! He can make me happier then anybody else and each day i spend with him i fall further in love with him!! Trav makes the best dad to Jacie and he can get her to laugh harder then anybody else! He is already wrapped around her little finger and I couldnt ask for a better dad to her then him!

Travis is the best guy and is always willing to help me out around the house and with Jacie! He works so hard and I appreciate all he does and I dont think he ever understands how great he really is!

I LOVE YOU TRAV AND HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Our most current pic of just the 2 of us :)

0 comments: