CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My goals

I have desided to set some goals for myself and I know that by posting them I will do better at them. I usually do really good for a few weeks (or months if they are easy) but this year I want to keep them the entire year!! I wanted to list them on here so I can remember what they are! I set some for Jacie too so I will list hers as well.

Jacie:
1-To be potty trained by the end of the year
2-To sleep in a big girl bed


Brittany:
1-To exercise at least 4 times a week
2-To be more consistent with personal scripture study and family scripture study.
3-To attend the temple at least once a month
4-To learn to sew and make something for Jacie at least once a month
5-To do something special just with Jacie at least once a week after the baby is here (and before but thats usually not hard since I am with her everyday.)


I just asked Trav if he wanted to list his goals for the new year but he said he didnt want to because then he would be accountable :) HAHAHA

1 comments:

Carlin said...

You're ambitious! Good luck!