This last week has been absolutely crazy!! Boe has been sick and teething so he has been such a sad boy!! He wants to be held all the time which makes it so hard to get anything done!! Then if I hold him all day so he stays somewhat happy Jacie gets sad and wants me to put Boe down and just play with her. Boe has also been having a really hard time sleeping at night, seriously he is awake 5-6 times a night. Thankfully that has been getting better, just getting up 3 times a night. Thank goodness for Jacie's Halloween candy so I can keep going everyday :)
Sorry this is such a downer post it has just been one of those weeks! I dont want to end on a bad note so I will write a few things that have made me smile lately :)
*Jacie is so smart!! She knows almost all her sounds/letters already and she is only 2.5 (video will be coming soon)
*Boe is getting so good at crawling! He is so cute scooting across the floor!
*It is my favorite time of year. I love the holiday season! Family, food, parties, hot chocolate...what could be better!
Here are some pics of what we have been up to lately! (sorry some of the pics are sideways)
Jacie painted her toes and her legs and her feet and hands :) So pretty!
Standing so big!







1 comments:
Love the pics try to come up on Thursday night if at all possible. I need more time with your cute kids.....and you!'
I will shave mine if you shave yours!
Post a Comment