CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A weekend with the family

This last weekend was so much fun!! My mom, dad, and sister Ashley came down to visit. The kids were so excited! I love the relationship my kids have with their extended family!! Plus whenever family is here I get a break cuz they both want grandma, papa, and Ashley to do everything :)
We had a fun-filled BUSY weekend!! We went to Hoover Dam and looked at the new bridge they just built. It is crazy big! We walked across it and Boe loved looking down and height didnt scare him at all. Jacie loved seeing that water especially since there were a couple boats out there. (hey dad did you know that the water had dropped quite a bit. Probably 100 feet or something. :) Haha you know you love me pops!!) Anyways after the dam we went into Vegas. For those of you that have ever seen Pawn stars will recognize this next stop. Thats right we visited the silver and gold pawn store! Sadle Chummlie wasnt there but it was still a fun stop.
Us in front of the bridge
My dad helping Boe look over the side :)
Gold and Silver Pawn!!

We also went out to Death Valley. My dad really liked all the old stuff they had out there at the Borax Museum. It was so fun to take them all around and show them all the neat stuff they have out here. Thanks for coming to visit and we cant wait for visitors again!!!
me and ash :)
Cute Boe. he was sitting here so I could get his pic and all these Japenese people came and started taking his pic. It was kinda funny :)
So good lookin!
Boe ready to pull!


2 comments:

richandteri said...

I want to come visit SOOOO bad! I hope we can come soon. Cuz I don't really want to visit you once it gets over 110! Boe is so stinkin cute and I can't believe he will be 1 in less than 2 months. CRAZY

The Bee Family said...

I can't believe that your kids are this big. It seems like forever since we have seen you. Your family is beautiful.

p.s email me your email so I can add you to my blog. my email is jesambee@gmail.com