CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We love Jacie so much!

Jacie is at such a fun age!! She is constantly making us laugh and comes up with the most random things :) Tonight after dinner she came up and said 'mom will you do me a favor and clean up the mess I made in Boes room' It was pretty funny! Then she has started to really come out of her room during nap time and if I tell her to go back to bed she tells me 'mom its not nice to tell people to go away' :) She is so silly!


One other funny thing about Jacie is she is so honest she will tell you anything :) If her and Boe are in the other room playing and I hear him start to cry I can ask him what happened and she will tell me even if the answer is 'i bunked him on the noggin cuz he took my toy' :) At least she is honest I guess!

She is so smart!! SHe knows all her letters and sounds and is starting to write her letters. Her favorite is when I make little lines so she can trace them are write words. It is so fun to see her learning so much! She also knows all her shapes and colors.

Jacie wrote her name all by herself today :)



Jacie loves to sing and dance! She knows so many songs and it is so fun to see her sing them to Boe when he gets sad :) We recently got her a hula-hoop and it is so fun to watch her try and do it. CLICK HERE to see a funny movie of Jacie hula-hooping! Anyways we really love this little girl and what a fun smart beautiful little girl she is!



Chowin down on ribs

Feeding the horse, one of her favorite things to do!


0 comments: