CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Tis the Season

I love this time of year! I seriously look forward to the Christmas season all year. It is even better now that I have kids to celebrate it with esp since they get so excited the entire Christmas season. We usually get a tree when we are up for Thanksgiving but we ran out of time this year and so we decided to get one down here. We went to Home Depot and all the trees were horrible or really expensive! We for the first time in my life we decided to just get a fake tree. It is so nice to already have the lights on it and not worry about watering it but I am so missing a real tree! The kids had so much fun decorating it and surprisingly enough they have been leaving it alone for the most part!
I love making fun Christmas treats this time of year. The other night we decided to make snowmen out of marshmallows, oreos, pretzels, and peanut butter cups. Jac had so much fun making these and Boe, well he thought all the treats were good to eat :)

1 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Looks like you are having a fun time I love the snowman idea. Hey also I need your address woudl you either put it as a comment on my blog or you can e-mail me at jillytow@aol.com
Thanks do much,
Jill