CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's my bday :)

A few weeks ago it was my b day!!  (i know I'm a little behind on the blog but hopefully I will catch up soon!!)  Anyways it was such a fun day!  Jac and Boe were so cute and they sang to me all. day. long.  Seriously starting at 7 in the morning when they ran in my room singing to me to wake me up :)
My b day was on a Sunday so we didn't do too much but it was fun none the less.  We started out with a super yummy breakfast (muffins and fruit and yogurt parfaits) made my Trav.  Super tasty!
We went to church and Jac was so excited to tell everybody it was my b day.  Silly girl!  After dinner we hung out and that night for dinner we made BBQ chicken salads and they were soooo tasty!  We had lots of yummy stuff to put on them, even Trav liked them!!  Then we had some cake and ice cream.  The kids got me some earrings and a candy bar (true they ate it before I could but its the thought that counts right?) and Trav got me an I-phone!  I also got some kitchen stuff and some clothes.  I was spoiled rotten!!
Monday after my b day we went bowling and it was lots of fun!!  I almost got a turkey which would have been a miracle for me :)  It was a fun b day and 25 was such a great year bring on #26!!!









1 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Looks like fun!! Enjoy 26!