I love love love that my kids are old enough to really get into celebrating holidays!! Jacie in particular gets so incredibly for each holiday and it makes it so much fun! We got to have lots of fun Halloween meals, decorate, cookies, carve pumpkins, and play lots of Halloween games this year.
We have the kids just paint their pumpkins since we dont trust them with knives quite yet :) They help us gut our pumpkins and decide on faces then while Trav and I do the carving they paint theirs. They had lots of fun doing it!!! Here are some fun pics of our pumpkins!!
This year for Halloween Pais was a tiger, Boe was batman, and Jacie was a present. They were all super cute!! Jac had school that day and when I picked her up her teacher told me she was a little sad that day I felt her head and she was warm :( Not a fun day to be sick!! I took her home and he took a 3 hour nap and she woke up feeling a little better but still had a fever and had absolutely no energy. She was begging to go trick or treating and I figured I better let her go or she would be heartbroken for the next year. So we drugged her up and went trick or treating that night :) We only went to like 10 houses then she was done and ready to come home but Boe was having the time of his life and still wanted to go so Trav went to a few more houses with him and me and Jac followed along in the van. It was still a fun Halloween even though poor Jac was sick and we got plenty of candy!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment