CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Jac and Boe


Jacie and Boe are such good friends and I love it!!!  They get along so well (not all the time but usually) and they have the funniest conversations.  One of my favorite things in the world is to listen to them talk when they dont think I am listening.  This morning was one of my favorite.  Randomly while they were eating breakfast Boe looks at Jac and says I have man boobs.  Jac said he didnt so he pulled up his shirt to show her and she was amazed to see he did.  She told him Boe when you get to be big your man boobs will get hairy :)  HE was pretty amazed at that then Jac told him when she gets big hers will just be huge :)  (I almost said keep dreamin Jac but decided not to ruin her dreams of big boobs) haha
I was laughing so hard.  These two keep me on my toes!




And just a quick story about this pic.  Jac told Boe one day that she wanted to draw him and made him sit still like this for like 5 minutes. (forever in Boe time)  She had to remind him not to move about a million times but he sat still till she was done!!  I am seriously so in love with this pic.







1 comments:

gojensens said...

They are too cute! Love kids conversations! Paisley is a doll and all that hair makes her look so grown up! We sure miss you guys!