I absolutely love fairs. Seriously I look forward to them all year and go to as many as I possibly can! I love the way to expensive rides, the greasy food, the people watching, the animals. You name it I love it. We just had the county fair up here and I was super excited to go! We met Trav there after work and our first stop was to look at the animals. That is one of my kids favorite things to do. And Travs too haha.
We heard there was a stick horse barrel racing competition for the kids so of course we had to do it. They were so excited and they both took first place in their age division (there werent very many kids doing it but still) They were so incredible excited. The first thing Jac did was hang up her ribbon when she got home :) After that we got some delicious food then went to the rides! We just did a couple because they are so expensive but the kids loved them! Boe was a little unsure of the ferris wheel but by the end he was loving it. It was a great night and hopefully we can hit up another fair before too long!






1 comments:
Cute! I love going to fairs, too!
Post a Comment