CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

HUSBAND TAG

He is so cute!! (trav, not the deer)



1. Where did you meet your husband? Country dancing at BYU-I
2. How long did you date? We met the beginning of Feb and started dating almost right away. We got engaged in May and married in Aug.

3. How long have you been married? 2 years and almost 4 months!!

4. What does he do that surprises you? Oh gosh, I don't know. He is always doing sweet things for me and he always puts others first. He seems to know little random tidbits of information about everything! When I ask him a question he always knows the answer.

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile! When he flashes those pearly whites he can get anything he wants! He has a really nice body too! He almost even has his 6 pack back!

6. What is his best quality? He amazing ability to fix anything! He is probably the most handy guy I know! He can build anything and make anything work! It is quite amazing.

7. Does he have a nick name for you? Hon, britt,

8. What is his favorite food? Steak. He likes prime rib and ribeye the best

9. What is his favorite sport? Does hunting count?

10. When and where was your first kiss? It was the beginnging of March at my parents house :)

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to anything outdoors! We like to go on drives and go camping! We also like to cuddle and watch movies at home. We always joke around and laugh non stop when we are together!

12. Do you have children? Only the most adorable little girl ever!

13. Does he have hidden talents? Oh yeah! He is an amazing dancer! Some people already know that but there is a lot that don't! He is also is really good at doing Jacie's hair :) He also has this amazing ability to calm her down no matter what!
14. Who said I love you first? He did. In the La Jolla parking lot while we were sitting talking in his white truck!

15. His favorite music? Country all the way!!

16. What do you admire most about him? He is amazinig in everything he does! He has the strongest testimony out of almost anybody I know and is willing to do anything for anybody!! He treats me so amazing and is so willing to help out around the house all the time. He is the best daddy to Jacie and everyday when he gets home form work her face lights up and she gets a bid smile! He is one of those people that everybody instantly likes the moment they meet him! I couldnt ask for anybody better!!

17. What is his favorite color? green, black, and brown (camo colors)
18. Will he read this? Not unless I tell him to. He usually doesnt get on the blog.
I found this on a friends blog and decided to do it. I usually just post pics about Jacie and I decided to do a post completely dedicated to Trav because he is the best! This post doesnt even show how amazing he really is but I hope you all get a little glimpse on how luckily I am to be married to him forever and ever!!!

Last Sunday Trav and his buddy Justin fell asleep on the couch together and I couldnt resist taking their picture

He is amazing at carving pumpkins too!!

Rock on

0 comments: