CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Our trip

Jacie looking goofy in her new hairbow!


We had so much fun in Idaho and Utah the last couple weeks! We were super busy and we are glad to be home now and get back to our regular lives. When we first got down there Trav left to go hunting and Jacie and I stayed in Utah to spend some time with Trav's family. Our neice Jailyn was turning 4 so we had a princess birthday party. It was lots of fun and it was fun to see my in laws. We also got some shopping done and that was so fun!
All the cute little girls at the princess party
Jacie all ready to party!



I headed up to Idaho on Monday so we could also spend some time with my family. On Wed. I took Jacie to get some pictures taken of her. She was coming down with a cold so she didnt smile for any of the pictures but they still turned out really cute. Here is a website where you can see a few of the pictures but believe me, more are coming :) http://katieportraits.blogspot.com/2008/11/jacie.html

I went down and hung out with some friends in Logan one day and it was fun! We went to the park, went shopping, and out to lunch. These three girls were my best friends in high school and we still are so close! It was lots of fun to hang out with them again!

I love these girls!
Jacie and mommy at the park


We had so much fun visiting family and friends and cant wait till Christmas when we get to see everybody again!

1 comments:

Rachel Ashmore said...

I love that last picture of Brittany and Jacie!