here is a video of Jacie walking!! She took her first step on Mar. 10 but this is the first time I got it on video. Sorry it is such a bad video, I have to kind of hide the camera or Jacie just crawls and just tries and get the camera instead of walking. She is so cute when she walks! I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
What an awesome video!
-Tiffany
Oh that's so fun!!!
I love it. That is just a cute stage just wait she will be everywhere in a few weeks. I can not believe how fast they progress.
Yay for Jacie, Get ready Brittany... for fun, it really is fun when they get more mobile. People say that you will have to put more things away or up higher but really they are just walking they don't grow 5 inches all of a sudden. She is really cute Britt and you seem like such a good mama!
Dannielle
Congrats! I love it when they start walking
Post a Comment