CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Just a few pics

Hi everybody!! I just wanted to add a few pics of what we have been up to the last few days. The weather has been SO nice! It has been up in the lower 70's and we have taken advantage of the nice weather and spent lots of time outside. This coming week Travis's family are coming to visit and we are very excited for that. So stay tuned for lots of pics!!!

Riding the horse with daddy

Jacie LOVES riding the horse. She smiles the entire time she is up there

I found her sleeping like this and I thought it was funny. The girl has to sleep on her tummy now. She refuses to sleep on her back, just like her mommy.

She got a sucker stuck in her hair.

2 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Looks like some fun times. I wish our weather was that nice. I love the blue sucker in the hair.

The Bee Family said...

she is so dang cute! Hope you got the sucker out ok.