CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Picture overload!!

Here are a bunch of pics that show what we have been up to in the last few days. I just thought she looked so cute in this picture :)



Such a happy girl!!

Jacie has been doing some shopping ;)

This is her new face that she has been making. She makes it when she is surprised, happy, excited, or scared. It is so cute!!

Playing outside in the tree


The weather has been so nice!! We love it!!!

Jacie used to be a mamas girl but now is such a daddy's girl! She gets so excited when Trav gets home from work and when he leaves she cries. The other day she figured out how to open our entertainment center door where we keep our photo books. She was looking through it saying dada the whole time. It was really cute.



I think she it is so cute when she kneels!!
There are a bunch of pics since we havent visited family in a while. Hope these make your day!










4 comments:

Carlin said...

Those pics of Jacie are so cute! Especially the first one! I can't believe she says dada! She's growing up!

jilljohnson said...

She is so cute. Andrew has turned into a daddy's boy I think it is because they do not see them all day so they are happy to see them when they come home.

richandteri said...

I miss you guys sooo much! come play with us soon. Lauren is getting big and we need to play with Jacie

The Bee Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!!