CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Our fight last night...

So we had a big fight last night...with mashed potatoes!!!
We were just finishing up dinner when Travis grabbed a handful of mashed potatoes and told Jacie that if she smiled he would 'get mommy.' He looked really serious about this so I had to defend myself so I grabbed a handful of potatoes and got ready just in case. He was trying to make Jacie smile and she did and he looked at me and I told him 'you better not' but he had the evil look in his eye so instead of waiting to be hit first I threw a small handful at him and from then on our it was WAR!! He claims he really wasn't going to throw them at me so it was my fault but i still am claiming my innocence and it was his idea so his fault :)
Our Dining room after the attacks

This is what the whole floor looked like!



It was really nasty but kinda fun too. And Travis being the amazing hubby he is cleaned up a lot of the mess!!

I had so much potatoes in my hair!

So did Trav!

He makes life so much fun!!!

0 comments: