We had such a fun time in Idaho and Utah!!! While Jacie and I were down there we really missed Travis but the week went really fast thankfully.
When we first got down there I had a baby shower for my friend Carlin. It was lots of fun to see everybody again!! Carlin got all kinds of fun stuff for her baby boy who is due next month.
On Monday my mom, Jacie, and I went swimming and that was a blast! That was Jacie's first time swimming and she loved it!!! It was really funny to see her face when we first put her in the water. 

Jacie and mommy in the pool
She was really good the whole time but when I was getting her ready for bed that night I noticed she was hot and I took her temp. and it was 101! So on Tues I took her into the dr. and she had a viral infection :( Poor girl pretty much slept the next few days.

This is when she was sick. Such a sad girl!!
On Wed my sister in law had a baby girl!! They named her Lauren Lindsay. She is such a doll!!! Thursday Jacie and I went to Utah and I got to go see her and hold her and it actually made me so baby hungry! But dont get any ideas, we will not have another one for a while longer :)





Introducing Lauren!! Isn't she a doll!!!
Friday Travis came down and we were so excited to see him!! I missed him so much!! On Saturday Trav, Jacie, me, and Trav's family all went to Salt Lake to go to a sportsman's expo thing. It was lots of fun and now Travis wants to go to Africa to go hunting more then ever!! One day he will get his wish!! Then on the way home we went to Tepenyakes to eat and it was so good!! That is so my favorite restaurant!!



These were at the expo
On Sunday Travis's little bro Trent got ordained an elder! He should be getting his mission call any day now and we are so excited to see where he will be going. Then we headed back to home. It was so fun to see our families (esp Lauren) but now it is good to be back home!!

This picture was actually taken last night after Jacie fell and hit her lip on our railing. Poor thing got her first bloody lip! It got pretty fat too!!






2 comments:
Glad you had a good time! We use to go to the Expo every year, but we've missed the last couple. I think Justin and Travis would get along well. :)
Cute pics! Mom and daughter look so cute in those swimsuits!
Post a Comment