I had my ultrasound yesterday and it's a BOY!! We are so excited!! This little guy was so not shy and wanted to show all he had :) The ultrasound lady was just trying to get some measurements and all of the sudden our little guy decided to show himself! We all started laughing because it was not shy at all. The ultrasound lady told us this is better then most textbook pictures! Travis was one proud dad! HAHA!
This little guy is doing good and is growing healthy and strong. He is absolutely perfect!! I am doing good as well. The ultrasound lady said my placenta is getting close to my cervix so will need to keep an eye on that. Cross your fingers that the placenta doesn't cover my cervix or I will have to have a c-section. But besides that everything is perfect!! But here are a few pics of our little boy!! Just to let you know living in a small town the ultrasound equipment is old and not very good so the pics aren't the best but we still love them!! 
His cute little head
His guts :)
It's a boy!!!
His cute little foot
The oval on the left is his body and the one on the top right is his head. He looks like a snowman :)






1 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! I love ultrasound pictures, they make you realize your not just gaining wait and having weird spazms in your tummy, but that theirs a little baby there! Congrats
Post a Comment