CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 14, 2009

This last week has been pretty fun! Jim, Cathy, and Talon came up to visit because Travis and Jim were in a goose hunting competition. They didn't win anything this year but they still had lots of fun! It was fun having company and Jacie loved having her grandparents up here!
We are getting all ready for Christmas and we decorated our house and tree last week. Jacie loves the tree and making sure I turn on the lights everyday. She is doing pretty good leaving the presents alone. She has opened a couple at first but is leaving them alone for the most part now.
Jacie has also been getting interested in going on the potty! It is so exciting! I know I still have a long way till she is potty trained but she will usually go once or twice a day on the potty. She is growing up so fast!! Here are some fun pics from this last week!

Jacie and daddy decorating the tree

So pretty!

Jacie sitting on the potty. She often sits backwards on it so her cute little bum gets squished :) I'm sure she will love this pic when she gets older.

This is how she was sleeping the other day. Looks cozy huh!

This was after she fed herself some spaghetti :)

We were shopping and she grabbed this hat and these glasses all by herself. What a sense of style!

She didn't like Santa very much :)

here is my belly at 22 weeks!! I definitely look pregnant now!


1 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Okay this is not fair at all you are so cute prego. I love that you are having a little Boy I bet Travis was so excited I still can remember Adam reactions when we found out we were having a little boy!