Once again I dont have any pics so I apoligize for that but I just wanted to give another update to everybody.
We are all doing really good and I have been released from the hospital. It is so nice to be out! I am still on bedrest which gets boring but at least I have a little bit more freedom. Jacie and I moved down with my parents in Idaho so I would have a little more help and Travis has once again been superman and been traveling so he can work and still see us. He is till working up in Wyoming but only for a couple more weeks thankfully. He drives down every weekend to see Jacie and I so thats good. I still miss him like crazy though!
The baby is doing really good and the pregnancy has been uneventful for the last couple weeks which I am so glad for! My pregnancy is still considered high risk so I have to go to lots of dr appointments and take lots of pills but it will be worth it! I am 33 weeks now which is farther then they originally thought I would go so each week I make it is a blessing!
Jacie is doing so good! She is such a big girl now! I really need to post some pics on here so you can all see how beautiful she is! She is taking naps in a big girl bed so once we get our own place she will be in a big girl bed and not a crib. SHe is getting really good at knowing her shapes and colors and she loves to sing and read. SHe is such a blessing and she makes me smile everyday. She loves to help around the house anyway she can and do everything all by herself. I will try and get some pics on here soon.
Thanks again for all the prayers! We will keep you updated!!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Just another update
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 4:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
My mom said she went visiting teaching to your mom and saw you. She said you looked great! Am a so glad you are able to be with your parents and out of the hospital.
Hope things go well!
I am so glad to hear that things are going well. That is great that you can be at your mom's so she can help you out, I bet at the same time it is hard to not be in your own home and with you husband. We will continue to pray for you and let hope you can keep that little one in there for a few more weeks!
Post a Comment