So now that we have internet again (YEA!!!) I have lots of catching up to do on here! I will start with the most exciting news which of course is Boe! He was born April 15 and weighed 7 lbs 15 oz. and 21 inches long. What a big guy!
I was started and I went into the hospital around 3:00. They started the pit about 3:45 and I was dilated to about a 3. I was freaking out because the lady in the room next to me was at the end of delivery and she was screaming and it made me so nervous! I asked Trav if it was to late and he said by about 9 months :) The next couple hours were really easy and I wasnt feeling too much pain. Trav and I just talked and watched tv. My dr came and checked me about 6:15 and I was dilated to a 5 and he broke my water. Then things really started to speed up! By 7:00 I was dilated between an 8-9! Those 45 minutes were so painful!! I was hurting so bad so I begged them for drugs and they didnt have time for an epidural but they gave me something like that around 7:45 Instead of doing an IV thing they just gave me a big shot in the back. I dont remember what it was called but it was like an epidural but it only lasts 1-2 hours but my Dr said that would be long enough :) I started pushing about 8:15 and at 8:51 Boe Travis entered the world! He is perfect in every way and has lots of hair and blue eyes. I had to have an episiotomy and I had 2nd degree tears (better then the 4th degree I had with JAcie) but it was so worth it! We sure love this little boy!
Jacie came up the next day to meet him and she loves him so much! She is a great sister! Boe is such a good baby! He hardly ever cries and is a pretty good sleeper. He lets Jacie give him all the hugs and kisses she wants and just is so easy going! Here are a bunch of pics of this cute little guy!
My first time holding him. He was only a couple minutes old here!
First family pic (minus Jacie)
Jacie meeting Boe :)
Leaving the hospital
He loves his thumb!!!
After his first bath
He is so cute when he sleeps!
Bigger then daddys boot :)
HI!!







1 comments:
Wow Britt!! His so Cute!! I can't wait to see him!!
Post a Comment