SO now that we have internet I need to get back in the habit of updating this more often! We are all doing really good!! We are really liking it down here and are still trying to get all settled in.
Boe is doing really good. He is such a good baby and we love him to death! He is starting to smile so we are constantly being silly trying to make him smile. We just moved him into his crib and he does really well. I was nervous because he is sharing a room with Jacie but they do really well in the same room and she doesn't even wake up when he wakes up in the night to eat.
Jacie is so much fun! I love how well she talks and she is always telling us funny things. She is such an independent little girl and likes to see what she can get away with and how far she can go before she gets in trouble but we love her so much! We are working on potty training so hopefully soon she will be out of diapers. She keeps us laughing and she is such a fun, smart, happy, beautiful little girl.
Travis and I are staying busy! He is liking work and and I am just grateful that I am able to stay at home and take care of our two amazing kids! Here are some pics of the last little bit that are too cute not to share!
We got half a smile on camera!
Boe loves his thumb!! But he usually cant find it very good
He loves sleeping on his side!
Got milk :)
Boes bed. Trav picked out the bedding can you tell :)
Above Boe's bed. His first mount







2 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!! Boe is changing so much!
You kids are so cute. It is so much fun to see pictures of you all. I'm glad things are going well for you. We miss you and think about you guys often.
Post a Comment