CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Our big girl!!

Jacie is officially POTTY TRAINED!! I am seriously so proud of her. She refusues to wear daipers ever and she is actually doign really well at night too. It is so nice to only have one on diapers again.

It is kinda a funny story how about being potty trained. The last few months I have been working with her on it and when she wanted to she would do awesome but she just didnt have any desire to use the potty. Finally I decided to take a step back and just see when she would want to because she understood teh concept she just didnt want to. I honestly believe that as a parent you have to wait for your kid to want to be potty trained because if they dont want to they wont. ANyways when we were up at Trav's parents house for Christmas Jacie saw Trav's sister change her babys diaper who is about 6 months. They happen to wear the same brand diapers and Jacie freaked out. She kept telling me she didnt want to be a baby like Braken she wanted to be a big girl like Jailyn and Andi. So I told her she needed to wear panties then and she was so excited and put them on and since that day we have only had a handful of accidents! Go jacie!!! She does so well when we are traveling or out running errends. Any accident she has had is when we have been home. We are so proud of our big girl!!!

1 comments:

richandteri said...

I'm so glad that my kids could inspire Jacie May!