I have so much to catch up so hopefully I can get lots of posts done in the next few days! Dec was such a crazy month! We had to be out of our condo the end of Nov so we packed up and moved into our friends house that they are trying to sell since they moved to Denver. We only unpacked the basics so we didnt have to pack up again because we knew we were going to be moving again soon. We had to go out to Wyoming for a week for Travs work and it was so much fun to go see old friends! Although living in a hotel with two little kids for a week is kinda crazy! Then the week after that we were up in Idaho at my parents and at Trav parents for the holiday season then we moved to Nevada the week between Christmas and New Years. So this last month we were all over. Living out of boxes for a month is not fun I decided and I am so glad to be in a house again and settled! Here are a few pics that I have taken this last month :)
The kids in their Sunday clothes they got for Christmas. SO cute!
Footie jammies!!!
Boe loves the snow!
When we are driving Jacie likes to look for deer with Travs binoculars. :)
Boe lovin the oreos :)
jacie will play in the snow all day if we let her!







0 comments:
Post a Comment