Before I had kids I had a picture in my mind how mothers day would be. I always pictured it as a relaxing day where I could just spend the day taking it easy. Now that I am a mom I understand how Mothers Day really is :) I love my kids more then anything but they definitely didn't get the memo that Mothers Day is supposed to be a relaxing day :) Boe was kinda grouchy at church since he doesn't sleep at church and he doesn't get a morning nap in on Sundays since we have church at 9, Jacie tried to help me feed the fish and dumped a bottle of food in the tank so we had to clean the tank, while Jac loves to play with Boe she still forgets that he doesn't like to be doggiepiled, and it was just a normal day with a 1 and almost 3 year old.
But all throughout the day I tried to remember how lucky I am to be a mom to these two amazing, wonderful kids. I am so lucky to be the one that these kids look up to, to be the one who they run to when they are sad or hurt, the one that can make everything better, the one that gets to spend everyday with them, and the one who loves them more then words can say!
I am so blessed that I have two amazing kids!
I also wanted to say how blessed I am to have such a great mother and mother-in-law. These two ladies are so amazing. I look up to them so much and hope one day I can be as good as mom as they are. They are so selfless, beautiful, helpful, kind, and the list goes on and on. Happy Mothers Day!!
And just cuz I cant do a post without pics here are a couple of my cute kiddos!







0 comments:
Post a Comment