CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our three year old

Jacie is such a good good girl!! We are so lucky to have her in our family and dont know what we would do without her!




Jacie is such a smart little girl! She knows all her letters, sounds, shapes, colors, and numbers. She is getting so good at writing her letters and she loves to have me tell her what letters to write so she can write words. It is so fun to see her get so excited over learning and writing her name! She loves puzzles and is getting so good at them! For her b-day we bought her a big girl puzzle with 24 pieces in it and I helped her one time then she did it all by herself. I was so proud of her!

Jacie is such a mommys girl!! I love it! I love the way she looks up to me and tries to do things the way I do things. It sure makes me be on my toes to make sure I am doing what I know I should :) She loves to help me with every chore around the house. True it makes whatever I am doing last twice as long it is so to see the excitement in her eyes when I ask her to help me. Her favorite chores are laundry and cooking.

While she is a mommys girl Jacie sure loves Travis. Jacie loves to build things and work with her tools. She is so smart in knowing the names of tools and what they do! (I would say she knows more about tools then me but thats really not saying much haha) She loves to be out the garage with Trav building things. It is so fun to see them work on something together.

Jacie is such a good sister! She is really starting to love to play with Boe and take care of him. She loves to be the first one in his room when he wakes up from his naps and she likes to try and get him out of his crib. She loves playing with him and taking care of him. She is such a good sister!

Jacie is such a good example to us. She loves going to church and being in nursery. She loves saying prayers and having family home evening. She loves singing church songs. Right now she is learning "latter day prophets are number one" and she knows so much of that song and it is so fun to hear her sing it. She loves seeing pics of Jesus and she tells me all the time that Jesus loves her. It is so cute.

Right now Jacie's favorite things are playing outside, animals, helping mommy and daddy, Superwhy (a cartoon), coloring, puzzles/games, cooking, playing hide and seek, and playing with her toys. She doesn't like getting her hair washed (loves the baths just not getting her hair washed), taking naps or going to bed, and being quiet :)

We sure love Jacie and think the world of her. We love the little girl she is turning into and are so proud of her and what a good girl she is!

K this last pic was taken with my cell so it is a horrible pic but she has a hot pad and she was rubbing it all over the chair. I asked her what she was doing and she said mom I gotta sand this chair down. :) Trav has taught her well!

0 comments: