We had a fun Fathers Day this year!! We didn't too too much but it was lots of fun hanging out with each other all day :)
The kids made Trav a sweet tie with their hand prints on it that he got to wear to church and then I out together a movie of pics of the kids and Trav from the past year. We also took pics of the kids holding signs that said 'we love daddy.' We did it last year and it is fun to look at the pics and see how much the kids have changed this last year!
I am so blessed to be married to Travis because he is such an amazing dad. He works so hard so I can stay home and take care of our kids. When he gets home from work he really steps up and takes care of the kids and plays with them so I can get dinner cooked and stuff. These two kids love Travis!! Boe is such a daddys boy and whenever Trav leaves Boe cries so hard! It is always sad to see your kids so sad but it is so cute how much Boe loves Trav! Happy Fathers Day Trav!
I am also blessed with an amazing dad and father-in-law! My dad has taught me so much and he has always put his family before anything! He has been and always will be there for me and I love him more then words can say! My father-in-law is such an amazing man as well!! He has taught Trav to be an amazing dad through his example and I am to grateful for that!! He is always willing to help and is always there for us as well!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!
Monday, June 20, 2011
Happy Fathers day!
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That tie is a dang cute idea! And what a cute family. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. She isn't a little girl anymore, she is growing up!
I love the pics! can't wait to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment