Oh my it has been a while since I have updated!! I will do better!!!
We are all doing good. IT is getting so hot down here but we are still liking it.
We have been doing lots of fun things since I last wrote. The end of May we went up to Idaho and Utah to visit family. It was so much fun!! We were able to meet our new little nephew Kade and he is so adorable!! We were also able to spend time with both of our families which was lots of fun!
We came home and both kids were sick for the next little while. It was not a fun week but thankfully they are both better now!
Jacie is doing so good at writing and loves to 'practice her letters.' She can now write Jacie, Boe, mom, dad, hi, and papa without any help. SHe is so smart!! Boe starting to talk now which is a lot of fun. He is hard to understand but being around him all day really helps and I love to hear him trying to talk. Jacie and Boe are the best of friends and I love it! They play together so good now and will go play just the two of them in the toy room. I have looked forward to this day forever! :)
Anyways I dont have much time but I will do better updating this!! Here are a couple pics of the kids since I think that is the reason most people check this :)
Friday, June 17, 2011
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
GROSS! Did Jacie like the Tarantula? That's awesome that it has been warm, because it just keeps raining here!
Post a Comment