I know I say this a lot but I can not believe how fast my kids are growing up! They are so much fun and keep me laughing everyday! I love that they are best friends and play so good together for the most part. Boe tries to copy everything Jacie does no matter what it is and it is so fun to watch him try and keep up :)
Boe is such a good boy! He is talking like crazy which is so much fun! He said his first unprompted 'i love you' yesterday and it was so cute! True it was to Trav not me but still it was adorable. He loves animals and can do so many animal sounds. He can do puppy, kitty, horse, cow, chicken, duck, turkey, fish, elephant, bee, snake, mouse, bear, lion, tiger, sheep, monkey, and there are a few more. He is learning his body parts too. He knows where his eye, ear, hair, tongue, teeth, nose, toes, and belly are. One way funny thing about Boe is his favorite word is antelope. He seriously asks me a hundred times a day 'wanna antelope' He gets so excited if he sees a picture of one :) He is such a goof!
He is usually such a happy boy but he gets so sad when people leave! He hates when Trav goes to work or whenever I have to go someplace without him. He has no fear of anything and is always jumping off the couch, chair, or anything he can climb on (which is quite a bit, this boy in a monkey!!) We sure love our little Boe!
Jacie is growing like a weed and is loving school and dance! She is making new friends and really getting out of her shell which is so fun to see her growing and changing and becoming a little less shy. SHe is such a good sister and is always helping Boe out. She is still quite the independent little girl she always is and has to do everything by herself! It is fun to watch her get so excited learn something new she can do. SHe loves to pick out her own clothes and do her own hair and it in fun to see the styles she comes up with :) She has quite the imagination and 90% of the time she is a kitty , puppy, or some other animals :) SHe is always keeping us laughing and we love her so much!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
My crazy kids!
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I love your kiddos, but I can't believe you forgot to mention antelope (Boes favorite word). O well, enjoy this speed while it lasts, cuz it only gets faster!
Thats for the reminder. I have no idea how I forgot! I went and added it cuz you cant talk about Boe without mentioning antelope :)
Glad I found your blog. It's so cute!
Your kids are so cute! Congrasts on the pregancy that is so exciting for you and your family. I did not know until right now! I hope you are feeling well and things will go smooth with the rest of your pregancy.
Post a Comment