Trav had an elk tag for Idaho so we all went up so he could go hunting and me and the kids could have some family time. It was so much fun! We made it up to Idaho late on a Thurs night so we just went to bed. Friday was so much fun! One of my good friends was up visiting her parents so we all went to the park for a playdate. I haven't seen her in a while so it was fun catching up and seeing her cute boys! Saturday we took the kids to a corn maze and they loved it! I was wondering how Jac would do but she did awesome! She was running around the entire time and trying to guess which way to go. It was lots of fun. My sister was able to come hang out too which was fun and it was fun to see her belly (she is due with her first baby in a week and I am so excited). That night we just hung out at my parents house and my kids had way too much fun playing in the dirt :)
Sunday we went to church and both my kids went to nursery which was amazing! I am one of the nursery leaders in our ward so this is the first Sunday in forever that I have been able to actually sit and listen to the lessons. IT was heavenly! Both my sisters came out to dinner that night and it was fun to hang out with them. One day we will live closer so we can do stuff like that more. :) Monday my parents both had work so me and the kids just hung out at played all day. That night we took the kids swimming and it was so much fun. My kids are such fish so they were having the time of their lives of course.
Tuesday we just hung out again and carved/drew on pumpkins that night. Jac was pretty fun this year. She loves reaching her hand on and getting the guts out. Plus being able to draw on her pumpkin was probably the coolest thing ever she thought. :)
Wed we said goodbye to my parents and headed down to Utah to see Travs family. We went to his sisters house and Jac was in heaven! She totally looks up to her cousins and it is so fun to watch them all play together. Boe and Braken are only 3 months apart and already such good buddies. I love it! We just hung out and packaged burger and started making jerky (fun stuff huh). THurs we went up to Travs parents house and my kids were pretty excited to be there. They love all the animals and it is so hard to get Jac in the house sometimes because she just wants to be out playing with the animals all day!
Friday we got up and headed to their family cabin in Idaho. (if you cant tell we did lots of driving this week). It is always so much fun up there. *I have a nasty story so skip ahead if you don't like hearing nasty stories :) But anyways while we were up there I was downstairs and I heard Jac start freaking out upstairs. She was screaming and crying so I thought she got hurt so I ran up there and I walked into the bathroom and she was standing there with her hands full of poop! It was seriously the nastiest thing ever! I asked her what was going on and she said she had to go potty but forgot to sit down. I guess she tried catching it so it wouldn't get on the ground. I was so ready to throw up! I mean seriously how do a person forget to sit?!?! Looking back it was kinda funny but at the time I was so disgusted! After I got that mess cleaned up we went and picked up Trav and Rich from their hunting trip. Trav for a little 5 point elk so I was so excited!!
Saturday we hung out at the cabin for a while then headed back to Utah and Travs family was awesome and helped us cut up Travs elk and we also cut up Jim's bear. It was a late night but so nice to have it done before we came back home.
We drove back home on Sunday and while it was so fun to see our families it is so nice to be home!! We cant wait to see them again though!






0 comments:
Post a Comment