CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The month of Jan

I swear the month of January went by so incredibly fast!! I keep hoping time will start slowing down at some point but I swear every week goes by faster and faster! Jan was a fun month for us. We had lots of good weather so we were able to spend lots of time outside which was great! We got a fire pit thing of Christmas so we had lots of fires in our backyard. Hot dogs and marshmallows for dinner is Jacie's new favorite thing! Probably not the healthiest but it sure makes our kids happy which makes it okay right? :)


Boe lovin the marshmallows :)
True half her dinner ends up on her shirt but she is still pretty dang cute!


Besides campfires we have had lots of fun doing random stuff around town including bowling which is one of my kids favorite activities! I think Boe just likes it for the food Trav usually buys to keep them half way sitting still :)





OUr kids are doing great! Jac got some makeup for Christmas and has so much fun putting it on whenever I let her. Poor Boe usually gets a fair share of makeup on too :) After watching her put on makeup I wonder if thats how she thinks I looks with makeup on :) Both the kids are growing like crazy and we sure love them and think they are the greatest kids ever!

0 comments: