We had such a fun April Fools Day this year! The kids, mainly Jac got into it this year and kept tricking us :) Her favorite was to tell us there was a big spider on our heads then yell April Fools!! Last year I tricked Trav by putting a rubber band around the spray thing on the sink (the oldest trick in the book but so funny) and for some reason I knew he was going to do that to me this year but I totally forgot to check the sink and sure enough he got me. I kinda freaked out when I turned on the sink and my first thought was just to run so I did and it sprayed all over the kitchen :) Thankfully I married a great guy and he cleaned it all up. I knew I had to get him back so right before bed I put Orajel on his toothbrush :) It was so funny! He didn't realize it till he started brushing and by that point it was too late and his whole mouth was numb. I couldn't stop laughing!!
For the kids we made meatloaf cupcakes and mashed potato frosting and jello juice :) For the 'juice' we made jello, put it in cups and put a straw in it and let it set up. It was so funny when they tried to drink it! Jac got so sad at first thinking her straw was broken then we showed her what it really was and she started laughing and thought it was the greatest thing ever!! For dessert we had cupcakes decorated like spaghetti and meatballs :) It was a fun holiday!
Saturday, April 21, 2012
April Fools Day
These looked cooler in real life and the kids loved them!
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 11:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
You are such a great mom and wife Brittany! I love all the fun creative things you do!
Post a Comment