CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Miss Paisley Jo!












On APril 4th our beautiful baby girl was born!! She is absolutely adorable and such a good baby! Jac and Boe love her so much and are so good with her. We are so blessed to have three beautiful, amazing, wonderful kids!!

My dr wanted to induce me so she wouldn't get too big since I am pretty small so he decided that he would induce me on April 4. I got to the hospital that morning and I was already dilated to a 4 so all he had to do is break my water and it started the contractions coming. With my other 2 I had to get on Pitocian so it was nice to not have to have that this time. My dr broke my water about 9 and the contractions were not very painful so things started out kinds slow. I was dilated to a 5 at 11 and I was thinking that this was going to be a long day!! Thankfully things started picking up speed :) Around noon I was at a 6 and things were starting to hurt! By 12:30 I was ready for an epidural. I was thinking about going natural since I did with Jac but I was in so much pain I needed something!! I was only at a 7 so I asked for an epidural and they told me the guy was busy and would be in as soon as he could. Finally an hour later (the longest hour of my life) he came in and I was feeling good :) By this point I was at an 8 but the epidural slowed things down a little so I tried t take a little nap. The epidural worked pretty good but my right side was sooooo numb I couldn't move my leg at all. It was really annoying. They checked me again around 3 and I was dilated to a 9. I was getting close!! Around 4 I was all ready to push so my nurse had me push a couple times to drop the baby down a little more and once my dr got there I just had to push a couple times and Miss Paisley Jo was born at 4:34 pm on April 4. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 19 in long. She was as healthy as can be and scored a 9 on her APgar test. She is so beautiful and has blue eyes and tons of dark long hair. I cant get enough of this girl!!

My mom who was down watching the kids brought them over and they were so excited to finally have their sister here. Jac was so excited that she got to hold her first and Boe was a little unsure at first but it only took him a minute to warm up then he kept asking to hold her over and over. We only had to stay in the hospital for 24 hours so as soon as out time was up we headed home.

It has been an easier transition then I thought and I am feeling so good! It is hard to find time to do things (like update the blog) and it takes us forever to get ready in the mornings but it is so worth it!! Paisley is seriously an amazing baby and Jac and Boe are doing great with her and are such good little helpers. Here are a few pics of our baby girl!!















































1 comments:

richandteri said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! What do you need for her?