July 2 was Travs 31st bday!! I love birthdays so I think I was more excited then Trav was :) I woke up early to make him some breakfast (orange rolls and chocolate milk). He is going to work early so I had to get up at 4:30!! I'm just glad his birthday only come once a year :) We surprised him at work with balloons, candy bar card, and cupcakes. It was fun because he was out in the jail they are building so one of the guys he works with called another guy and held the phone up to the speakers and me and the kids sang happy bday to him over the sound system so everybody in the jail knew it was his bday :)
The kids were so excited for him to get home from work! We decorated the house and once he got home we opened presents. He got a car back massage shirt and an apple tv. He has wanted one of those for a while so he was pretty excited!! One of the guys he works with took us out for dinner that night at Travs favorite place then we came home and ate cheesecake for dessert!! Trav had quite the flame on the cheesecake :)
We are so lucky to have Trav on our family and think he is such a wonderful husband and daddy! We love you Trav!!!
His candy bar card. It says 'hey 'big hunk', We hope your day isnt a 'dud' but is 'bursting' with fun! We love you for lots of 'riesens'. You are one 'hot tamale' and you are 'extra' 'awesome'. Love your 'airhead' wife and 'nerdy' kids :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment