CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

6 Years

Trav and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary!  I can not believe it has been that long!!  He is the greatest hubby ever and I count my blessings everyday for how lucky I am!!  Our anniversary was really low key this year but lots of fun!  A couple weeks before our actually anniversary my mom and sisters were down here so we took advantage of that and went on a kid free date.  It was so nice to be able to relax and eat dinner with out the kids!!
The actual day of our anniversary we just made a yummy dinner of steak, shrimp, pasta, and salad.  It was delicious!!  Trav made me a huge candy bar card and gave me a gift card to buy some boots.  I gave him 6 little presents (one for every year we have been married).  He got a lucky penny keychain, a huge rice krispie treat heart (his favorite snack), a game, a vinyl sign I made, 4 date nights (I got 4 dates all ready and put them in envelopes so whenever he wants a date night they are all planned and ready to go), and a 52 reasons why I love you deck of cards.  
Since we have been married here are my 6 favorite things about him!
*He is always there for me.  No matter what I am going through he is there and makes everything better.
*He is an amazing dad.  Our kids are so so so lucky to have him!
*He makes me laugh.  Every. Single. Day
*He is so good looking!!
*He makes me want to be better.  He is seriously one of the best people I have ever met.
*He works so hard for our family!!  He is so good at everything he does!


0 comments: