Oh Pais you are growing too fast. I swear each day you get bigger and while I love the stage you are in it makes me a little sad how fast time is going. You love people and being involved. You will smile for anybody who talks to you. You love interacting with people. You love your daddy and me but oh man you really love Jacie and Boe. You will watch them play all day and I'm sure you wish your could run and play with them. Pais you are the chubbiest out of all my babies and I love it. You have big thighs and I think they are the most adorable things ever! We measured then them other day and your thigh is 10 in. Boes was only 8 and Jacies was 10.5 in. I love your rolls!!
You are a loved little girl. Jac and Boe love you so much. They always fight over who gets to hold you and who gets to find your binkie when you are sad. I love nursing you. You will take a bottle but dont love them and thats okay with me. I love our time together.
You are laughing and can roll from belly to back and are so close at rolling from back to belly. You want to move to bad!! You sleep through the night I am so grateful for that!! You are really stating to love toys. You love to chew on anything and everything!! You are seriously the best, happiest, most chill baby ever.
I love your eyes. You are so blessed with beautiful eyes like your brother and sister. Your eyes are just happy. That might sound weird but I swear your eyes are so sparkly and smiley. I love it. You love to be held. Most the time I like it :) You remind me that sometimes I need to stop what Im doing and jsut relax and hold you. You make me get behind on laundry but its okay. You are worth it :)
We are so blessed to have this little girl in our family and not a day goes by that I am not amazed by what a beautiful happy little girl we were blessed with!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment