CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 27, 2012

Jacie girl

Since I have been so bad at keeping up on the blog this summer I decided I am going to an update on each kid :)  I love love love this girl!!  Jac is really growing up and I love the stage she is in!!  She is such a good girl!  She is an amazing sister and such a good help with Boe and Pais!  I love the relationship she has with Boe!  He looks up to her so much and they love to play together.  
Jac tries so hard to be a good girl.  She is always making sure she is choosing the right and loves when we notice her being good.  She is such a good example and teaches me so much!!  She loves to go to primary and she always comes home and tells me all about it :)  She got to sing in sacrament yesterday all by herself.  She sang the prophet song and did so good!  It was so cute to hear her up there singing.  She is so brave!!
Jac is so excited to grow up and be a mommy.  She always talks about getting bigger and having babies but she makes sure we know that she still wants to live with us with her husband and kids after she gets married because if she lived in a different house she would miss us too much :)
Jacie is such a smart girl and is so excited that she gets to go to school next year!!  She knows all her letters and sounds so we are starting to teach her how to read.  She wants to learn so bad!!  She loves learning and playing school so much!  This girl is such a healthy little eater!  She loves candy of course but she would choose fruits/veggies over anything!!  There isn't one she doesn't like!
Jacie loves to go swimming!  She could play in the water all day if we let her!!  She loves to color and draw pictures and it so good at it!  She loves to ride her bike all over.  She loves to play with horses and with her kitchen and she always is making food for me to eat :)
Jacie is such a mommys girl and I love it.  She is my little shadow and always wants to do what I am doing.  She sure makes me want to be a better person because I know she is watching.  She is amazing and I am so thankful for the smart, pretty, funny, wonderful little girl she is!!










0 comments: