These pics are a few months old but I just wanted to post them!! I honestly have the two greatest sisters in the world!! They are so much fun to hang out with and I miss being close to them and hanging out with them! They are so amazing and I look up to both of them so much!!! I cant wait till Thanksgiving and Christmas when I can hang out with them again!!
These pics are taken at my Grandmas house and we were having fun on the tramp! Taking pics on the tramp in mid jumps and in mid flips is so fun! My grandma got this tramp for the littler cousins but I think me and my sisters have more fun on it! Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pics and I love and miss ya ash and ive!!!















1 comments:
OH my gosh! Those pictures are awesome!!! They made me laugh (and have a few childhood flashbacks! :) )
Post a Comment