I just like this picture of her!This last week has been lots of fun!! We had our first snowfall so jacie got to go touch snow for the first time! She really didnt know what to think of it and just put it in her mouth. Jacie loves looking in mirrors and I put travs hat on her and put her in front of the mirror to see what she would do.




I took this walking home from church today and thought it was way cute!


I love her face in this one!!!
She is almost six months old now!! I cant believe how fast time flies. She is not crawling yet but she wants to so bad. I think it will be soon!! The other night for dinner we had pancakes and we gave Jacie one to see what she would do and she LOVED it! She destroyed it and was in heaven until we took it away. It was so fun to watch her try and eat it.


Travis is staying busy at work but pheasant hunting just opened up so he went last Saturday and got one! I swear he likes hunting more then any other man alive! But thats okay, it puts a smile on his face and meat on the table!

We had stake conference this weekend and it was awesome!! Every talk during the priesthood leadership, the adult session, and this mornings session was about getting out of debt, living within your means, and being prepared! It was a really good conference and I came out feeling so upifted! These next two weeks will be so much fun because we are coming down to visit our families! We are so exicted to spend lots of time with them. Travis is going hunting for white tail deer so stay tuned for pics of those and pics of the next couple weeks with our families!!
I took this walking home from church today and thought it was way cute!






0 comments:
Post a Comment