CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Horses and pee

Yesterday Travis had to go and give the horse some water and me and Jaice decided to go as well. We let Jacie sit on the horse and she loved it!! She is so much like her daddy when it comes to things like that! I like horses too but not as much as Travis!! Jacie would just sit on him and look around and smile.

I think it is cute that they are staring at each other!


One more funny little note...last night we were getting Jacie ready for bed and I took off her diaper and I had to run and get something and before put a new diaper on she peed!! The best part of this story was she wasw sitting on Travs leg!! :)

1 comments:

The Staheli's said...

CUTE pictures on the horse!! What a lucky girl to get to ride a horse. :)