CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camping at the gorge

Cute girl!


This last weekend we met my parents at Flaming Gorge to go camping. We had so much fun! Jacie loves camping and being outside! My dad brought his boat up and we did lots of fishing, driving around, eating yummy food, and just having fun together. Jacie sure loves her grandma and grandpa and loves being able to spend some time with them. She loves being on the boat and when we go fast it always puts her right to sleep. Here are some pictures showing the highlights of our weekend!
I LOVE this pic! This little girl sure had her grandpa wrapped around her finger :)

My mom and I took Jacie on a walk one morning and she pulled her hat over her eyes and fell asleep
Jacie with my parents.
Grandpa helping Jacie dip her feet in the water
One of the fish we caught

Jacie loves playing in the dirt!!!
I love my little family!

Stopping to pick some flowers

Grandpa teaching Jacie how to balance on some posts



1 comments:

jilljohnson said...

Looks like you had a great time. I have never been to flaming gorge, I love the picture I see I will have to go some time soon.