CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

We sure love Jacie May!!!

Jacie is at such a FUN age! She is learning so much and making us laugh everyday. She brings so much joy into our lives and we know that we are so blessed by such a sweet, funny, adorable little girl. It blows me away how fast she is learning and how much she picks up on just by watching Travis and I. She is seriously the funniest little girl I know. She has so many facial expressions that crack me up and has such a strong personality!! She is so determined to do things her way and is such an independent little girl that at times I dont know what to do!


Here is a list of things (and a few pictures) that she is now doing that makes me laugh *she can point to her piggies, button, hair, nose, eyes, and mouth *she loves holding the phone to her ear and saying hi *she will always bring me her shoes and tell me 'side side' till we go outside *her slobbery wet kisses *she runs to the bathroom when I even say the word tub *She loves putting food on the ground and eating like she is a puppy *She loves animals so much and will take off chasing dogs, birds, squirrels, and any other animals she sees *the way she loves her purple blankie and would lost without it *I love how she giggles at random things *she knows when she is doing something she shouldnt and she looks to see if we are watching and if we are she gives a sneaky look and keeps on doing it *She now loves to hold on the the bar at the bottom of a shopping cart and get drug around the store * she finds Trav's pops (that are closed) and tries to drink them *she loves putting a blanket over her head and running around the room till she runs into something *she loves getting spun around really fast till she gets super dizzy then trying to walk (I have a funny video of this that I will try and her on here soon)
This blankie is so loved by a cute little girl!!
She always has a smile on her face!
She thought this was the coolest hat ever!
and I wonder why my flowers dont grow...
the girl loves cookies...for eating and playing
And she is such a good helper with laundry
her cheesy smile
trying to get outside
Cute little puppy
Yummy Dr. Pepper!
Getting drug by the grocery cart. I was laughing so hard, so was everybody else that passed up. This was all her idea too! And we ended up with a very dirty little girl!



2 comments:

The Staheli's said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Those are some of the funniest pictures I've ever seen!!! :D Great post.

whitney said...

Love it! She's such an adorable little girl and at SUCH a fun age. I love all her polka-dot dresses in particular.