This last week has been so much fun! Last Monday night for our FHE activity we played hide and seek. It was Travs turn to hide and we heard him run into our bedroom and we Jacie and I went to find him he wasnt hid yet so he said he tried to hide as quickly as possible and this is what we found when we walked into our room :)
He is so funny! Then we had popcorn for a snack and we divided up the popcorn into 2 bowls, one for Trav and I and one for Jacie. But Jacie quickly noticed our bowl was bigger so she kept taking huge handfuls from our bowl and putting it into her bowl :) But once I told her that was daddys popcorn she would take handfuls out of his bowl and feed it to him. What a good helper!!
Jacie has been saying the funniest things lately and doing the funniest things! Whenever we are in a store she thinks she needs to pretend to be a kitty cat and she crawls around meowing at everybody. One funny thing that she has said this week was I showed her a picture of my friends little boy who is just over 7 months old and she got a huge grin and said 'oooo honey!' She is growing up too fast! I swear she is 18 months going on 16 because her new favorite thing to do is try and stick her hands in my pockets and asks for money :) One last funny story that happened this past week was we were meeting up with some friends for dinner and they have a little boy who is 2 1/2 years old. We were in our truck and his dad told him to look in our truck because we had a little girl and he took one look at her and the only thing he said was 'shes pretty' I will have to agree with him :)
But I finally remembered to buy Jacie some bubble bath and we gave her a bubble bath the other night and she loved it!! Here are a couple fun pics of her enjoying the bubbles. On another note my pregnancy is going good and this little baby already moves so much! I have quite the belly already and I'm only 18 weeks along. Here is my baby bump! Oh and after Trav took my pic Jacie thought she needed one of her so she is showing off her belly too :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Our week :)
Posted by Travis and Brittany at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Jacie is so cute. I love the funny stories. I think that you look great!
Yourlittle belly is adorable! You look great! Jacie- what a character! That is such a fun age
I was already planning on bringing maternity clothes for you this weekend(looks like you could definitly use them), but do you need clothes for Jacie and her big belly too? let me know!
How Cute Brittany!! You look so Cute!! When are you guys find out what it is?
Post a Comment