This last week has been a good week!! The weather has been so nice so we have been able to play outside lots which has been good. Toward the end of the week Jacie started to get a little grouchy so I thought she was getting her last couple teeth but on Sat she woke up with a fever so we took her to the Dr and she has some infections in her sinuses and throat. Poor thing! Luckily they gave her some good antibiotics so she is starting to feel a lot better already. The good thing about her being sick is she is so cuddly and doesn't get into anything!! But I sure miss chasing her all around and watching her get into all sorts of mischief.
Jacie loves to put on deodorant :) So if she is with me in the bathroom when I am getting ready she has to put some on!
Little Miss Attitude!!
Whenever we make biscuits she loves to lick the flour!
So good!!
So pretty!
On another note pheasant hunting opened on Sat. Trav was excited to go hunting again since he doesn't shoot near enough things. :) They only got a couple but he had lots of fun. I had to include one pic of what I found when I opened my fridge after he got home from hunting. He didn't have time to breast it out so this was his solution. At least he took all the fruit out before shoving the bird inside. Jeez I sure love my hubby. :)
My pregnancy is going really good! I cant believe I am 17 weeks along! This pregnancy is going by so much faster! I have a belly already so I will try and get a picture put it on here. Plus we will be having in ultrasound around 20 weeks to see if Jacie will be having a baby brother or a baby sister. Any guesses?
But we are doing really good and the prison is getting really close to being completely finished! We should be finding out soon where our next project will be so stay tuned!

But we are doing really good and the prison is getting really close to being completely finished! We should be finding out soon where our next project will be so stay tuned!







2 comments:
I hope it is a girl! Jacie needs a sister! And our famiiy needs more girls! But I guess as long as your baby is healthy it will be a huge blessing!
I'm guessing it will be a boy...
Post a Comment