CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boe's Blessing


Last Sunday we blessed Boe and it was such a great day! I never found a boys blessing outfit that wasn't super expensive that I really liked so I decided just to bless him in a little white shirt and tie and he looked so adorable!! Travis did such a great job on the blessing and I am so thankful for such an amazing husband that can give our kids blessings! We had a lunch after church and it was such a nice sunny day and it was fun to be able to hang out with family and friends! Thanks to everybody who took part in Boe's special day!










2 comments:

Rachel Ashmore said...

What a handsome boy!

jilljohnson said...

He does look handsome. What a cute family you are. You should have asked around the family I have an outfit that you could have used for Free.