So I honestly have the two coolest kids in the world. I know everybody thinks that but I am the one that's right and really does :)
Boe is already growing way to fast! He is so much fun and we love him so much! He is smiling and getting close to laughing. It is so cute. he has the cutest little smile. He is also making all sorts of cute little sounds that I love to hear!! He is such a good sleeper and I am excited for him to start sleeping through the night soon (I hope). He loves his sister and she sure loves him!!
he loves to stick out his tongue!
Such a cute smile!
So cute!
Jacie wanted to share her blankie with Boe. We normally dont cover him in pink blankies :)
Jacie is such a funny girl! She has such a big personality and she sure lets me know what she wants and what she is thinking! Right now she loves Micky Mouse Clubhouse and whenever she needs help with anything she tells me 'mom I need a mousekatool' We are still working on potty training and she does really good when she wants to and I hope she is out of diapers soon!
One funny thing that happened a couple weeks ago is Jacie got stuck between her bed and the wall in the middle of the night because her mattress was pulled out a little from the wall and instead of freaking out and crying like most kids would do she just started yelling 'hey mom I'm stuck in here' It was so funny! Im bummed a didnt get a picture of her but at 3 in the morning I didnt want to go find my camera.
She told me she was changing her babys bum and it needed medicine :)
Love this girl!
Finger painting. She loved it!







1 comments:
They are both so cute! It looks like Jacie is a great big sister, I sure hope Andrew will be a great big brother.
Post a Comment