CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lagoon

This last Saturday Travis had his work party at Lagoon and we were able to go! I love Lagoon so I have been so excited this entire week and I was so excited to take Jacie and Boe on the rides. We ended up staying there the entire day and both kids were super good! Jacie absolutely loved the rides! Whenever we got off a ride Jacie would tell us another one! IT was so nice having some of Travs coworkers there because then Travis and I were able to ride a couple bigger rides while they watched the kids. We really liked the new ride Wicked! It was so much fun! Here are some pics of our fun day!
I look like a dork here but Jacie looked so cute waving at Travis!
She LOVED the boats and ringing the bell!
Boe was thrilled on the train :)
Me and Trav on the train. Jacie loved this ride too because of all the animals. Funny story she saw some ducks and geese and she told me look my some birds. I'm gonna shoot them :) Trav has already been teaching her a thing or two :)
She was wore out by the end of the day!
Travis was trying to teach her to lift her arms up when they went down the hills :)
Jacie loved the sky coaster but I hated taking her on it so I made Trav do it :) I was always afraid she would fall out!

Such a happy boy!



1 comments:

richandteri said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I'm jealous, I love Lagoon. You are one step closer to going to disneyland now! Keep working on Travis!