CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 27, 2010

4 years

It was our 4th wedding anniversary on the 26th. I can not believe I have been married for 4 years!! These last 4 years have flown by and have been so amazing. Travis is such a great husband and I couldnt be any luckier :)

I love being in such a good solid relationship. I love being married to my best friend and better half. Travis and I have such an amazing relationship. I love being able to talk and laugh with him, or knowing I can cry on his shoulder and he will make me feel better. He is one of those people who make you feel better by just being around him. He always goes the extra mile to make sure I have what I want and that the kids and I are taken care of. He is always there for me and such an amazing man!! These last four years have been amazing and I cant wait to spend lots more together! Love you so much Trav!!

For our anniversary we went to Cafe Rio for dinner then went mini golfing. It was actually a lot of fun!! We took both of our kids but it was such a fun family date!! Jacie even told us 'I like your anniversary' :) Here are some pics of our fun date!







0 comments: